NCRC Request Forms

Please use the electronic forms below when making requests for NCRC Mcards, Events, Furniture, FleetShare Vehicles, Lab Services and Art Display Proposals.

Onboarding / Occupant Information Update:
NCRC Identification Card Request and Access/Change (PDF)

This form is to be used to:

•    Obtain / Update your Mcard
o    Request Mcard
o    Replace Mcard due to: Lost, Stolen, Damaged or Expired
o    Request NCRC building access and/or access to restricted areas
o    Name change
o    Classification change: Temporary / Contractor to U-M full time employee

•    Occupant Information
o    Internal move: Location change (building / room number)
o    Request a new name plate
o    Data changes: Phone number, email address or department ID
o    Exiting employee  / Off boarding
o    On Boarding new occupant

Mcard ID Station at the NCRC:
Building 18, Ground Floor, Room #G018A
Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. & 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. or by appointment

NCRC Moves Inquiry (Webform - Level 1 Password Required)
Use this form for inquiries relating to internal moves, moving to NCRC, leaving NCRC or for a general moves inquiry.

For more information please review our internal moves, adds and changes guidelines (PDF). For project moves there is no need to complete this form but please review the what to expect guidelines for project moves (PDF).

NCRC Event Request (Webform - Level 1 Password Required)
When planning an event at the NCRC, please refer to the NCRC Special Event Guidelines (PDF). To request an event at the NCRC, complete and submit this form.

NCRC Furniture & Labor Request (Webform - Level 1 Password Required)
To request furniture and related services, complete and submit this form.

NCRC Laundry Lab Services Request Form (PDF)
To request U-M Lab Laundry Services please fill out this form and attach to laundry bag.
If you have any questions please call (734) 763-0773 or email:

NCRC Glass Wash & Sterilize Request (PDF)
To request glass wash & autoclave services please fill out this form and attach to bins.
If you have any questions please call (734) 763-0773 or email:

NCRC Art Display Proposal Request (PDF)
Use this form to request art in a NCRC common area.
If you have any questions call (734) 936-3326 or email

General Maintenance Work Requests – Plant Operations Call Center (POCC)
For fixed equipment modifications / repairs and building maintenance, for example: plumbing, elevators, lights, heating/cooling please contact Plant Operations Call Center (POCC) and put in a General Fund Maintenance Work Request or call (734) 647-2059.

U of M Property Disposition
The Property Disposition office is responsible for the accountable disposal of University of Michigan property designated as surplus by university departments.  Our mission is to recycle, sell, or dispose of surplus to the best advantage of the University of Michigan.

Property Disposition generally has a wide variety of items including: computers, copiers, office furniture, dormitory furniture, lab equipment, pictures, hospital equipment, kitchen supplies and many other items.

To set-up your pick-up time at NCRC building 90, please call:
Steve Sinelli, Warehouse Supervisor
(734) 763-7303

For help relocating your equipment to building 90, please call (734) 763-0773 or email:

Office of Property Disposition
North Campus Storage Building
3241 Baxter Rd
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2155
Phone: (734) 764-2470
Fax: (734) 763-2006
Click Here for a Declaration of Surplus Form